Who we are
Our website address is: http://whiteys.uk.
- Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Who are we?
Whiteys is the data controller This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
- How do we process your personal data?
WHITEYS complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To complete your order after a remote purchase and validate you on furnishing that order.
- To contact you to inform you about your purchase.
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- Storing your data
Your data is held on computer systems used by the WHITEYS in a password protected email system behind a Firewall to prevent unauthorised access.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data live whilst your transaction is processed and for 30 days after purchase. The data is then archived for the remainder of the financial year thereafter deleted unless there is a legal requirement to retain it for a longer period.
- Your rights and your personal data Unless subject to an exemption under “GDPR”, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which WHITEYS holds about you;
- The right to request that WHITEYS corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for WHITEYS to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable);
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- Contact Details To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact WHITEYS at Whitey’s Pie & Mash. Wrekin Farm, Burnham Road, Althorne, CM3 6DT